Thursday, June 23, 2016

Nyanko Sensei from Natsume Yuujinchou

Natsume Yuujinchou is one of my favorite anime with heart warming story. I crocheted Nyanko Sensei 2 years ago. Since that time there are several people keep asking about the pattern. And finally the pattern was published!! Moreover I add key chain version as a free gift include in the listing.



This pattern is really HUGE pattern bigger than my Pikachu pattern, since I use smaller hook and yarn but the finished sized is similar.

Finished size from head to tail
- 50 cm. with 2.25 mm crochet hook or Japanese size 3/0.
-Should be about 2 meters with 5.0 mm. hook.



The key chain version size is about 3 inches from head to tail.

 

For the Big version, as I said above, I crochet it 2 years ago, which I still did not has a good camera. So as you can see from below, the image quality is quite poor compared to the key chain version.





If you are concerned by the quality of image, do not worry, since you can use the higher quality image on key chain pattern as an alternative guide.






So big and cuddle, if you are interest this pattern is available in three shop
You can choose any store you prefer.

No comments:

Post a Comment